I have written about the necessary steps to get support from KOSGEB New Entrepreneur Support with the name of ” Entrepreneur Notes”.
I would like to give information about the requirements of getting the support and the process in this article. We can say that KOSGEB targets to give support mostly to manufacturing and service sectors. Unfortunately, KOSGEB does not consider to give support to the sectors that works with intellectual capital.
Especially KOSGEB and many other organizations try to support women entrepreneurs. There is a big numer of women that is qualified but unemployed in national economy . If this population encouraged and involved in business life, the contribution they will make to Turkey’s economy is induspitable.
When you get KOSGEB Entrepreneur suport, you may realize suprising contents and rules. We can summarize the qualities of micro entrepreneurs -starts with 1-3 people and mostly works with their own knowledge and experience- that starts businesses, especially in the areas of consultancy, web design , advertisement, achitecture, design, hobby teacher, software as following;
- They prefer home office.
- They don’t usually buy fix assets. They just need laptop, smartphone, printer, software programs, cloud solutions and maybe table and chair in order to work.
- One of the main expenses is accounting costs
On the other hang KOSGEB support;
- Firstly, a woman or man entreprenur can not get rental support if he or she starts a new business but prefers home office.
- Electric- water- communication expenses are not included to the support.
- Accounting costs are not included, too. However, accounting service is quite important for a micro entrepreneur to apply main management principles.
- Cloud services are not included. It is okay to get the software program licensed but if you get the right of using the software program from cloud, this is not included.
- Smartphones are very significant for work but they are not included to the support.
- Web design, social media and promotion support also are not included to the support.
There is a significant population that works with their knowledge and experiences ,use those as their capital, that is educated and starts working in the positions of “new era jobs”. I think it is necessary to take content of support into account considering new needs in business life and I hope authorities can hear these advices and offer alternatives0